Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mastering Spirit: Making Time

This is going to be a short post.  “Making Time” really has multiple meanings, one of which being, I am making time (a very small amount) to write this blog post.

The past 2 weekends have been extremely busy.  Our schedules have been jam packed both days.   Despite the crazy schedules I am proud to say that The Pilot and I made it a priority to get to church both weekends.

We had to literally sit down, look at our schedules, look at the church schedule, plan what works for us, and commit to it.  Church has to become just as much of a commitment as all of the other things on our schedule.

It feels good to make a commitment and stick too it.  I really wish my mentality about making time for Church would bridge to other aspects of my life.

No comments: