In case you haven’t heard I’m engaged and getting married this year!!
That being said, I think this year offers a wonderful opportunity to continue my quest to master my mind, body and spirit.
Resolutions for 2011
Master my mind by:
- Studying for, taking and passing my licensing exam
- Meditating and journaling more regularly
- Attempting to blog 3 times a week
- Enjoying the experience of being engaged
Master my body by:
- Continuing the fitness and eating regimen that has already helped me drop one dress size
- Completing a 30 day challenge (30 day shred, anyone?)
- Running my 2nd half marathon
- Attempting new recipes more often
Master my spirit by:
- Attending church weekly
- Meeting with a Priest to complete the pre-marriage requirements outlined by the church
- Getting married in a Catholic Church
Happy New Year!