Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mastering Mind, Body & Spirit in 2011

In case you haven’t heard I’m engaged and getting married this year!!

Calenderengagement

That being said, I think this year offers a wonderful opportunity to continue my quest to master my mind, body and spirit.

Resolutions for 2011

Master my mind by:

  • Studying for, taking and passing my licensing exam
  • Meditating and journaling more regularly
  • Attempting to blog 3 times a week
  • Enjoying the experience of being engaged

Master my body by:

  • Continuing the fitness and eating regimen that has already helped me drop one dress size
  • Completing a 30 day challenge (30 day shred, anyone?)
  • Running my 2nd half marathon
  • Attempting new recipes more often

Master my spirit by:

  • Attending church weekly
  • Meeting with a Priest to complete the pre-marriage requirements outlined by the church
  • Getting married in a Catholic Church

2010 was an amazing year (graduating, getting a job, moving in with the Pilot and getting engaged), so I am a little sad to see it go, but also very excited to see what 2011 will bring.

Happy New Year!

No comments: