Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mastering Spirit: What is Spirit Anyway?

My blog header alludes to the idea that Spirit is supposed to be tied with my religious identity as a Catholic woman and recently my posts have followed suited, especially with Confirmation right around the corner. 

But my Spirit really encompasses so much more. 

My religious spirit is Catholic.  But I also utilize other spiritual practices; yoga, meditation and Sanskrit chanting (to name a few).  My spirit also includes my soul, psyche and emotional well-being (as in “keeping your spirits up,” or “broken spirit”).

This is a short and long way of informing you, dear readers, that future Mastering Spirit posts might include other spiritual ideas, not just religious ones.

What does Spirit mean to you?  What topics would you write about, if you were blogging about Spirit?

No comments: