Friday, September 18, 2009

BIG changes


I was a very happy girl this morning!  This morning my post-run weight was:

On top of that spectacular weight, I ran 3 miles in 32:44!  My run on Tuesday was 34:10.  My after half-marathon goal is to really speed up my 5k times and these 2 runs make it look like I'm moving in the right direction.


How can I have an after half-marathon goal, you ask?  Well, because I completed my first half on Sunday!! 



This is my best friend and I after completing the run in 2:48:32.  It was her second half-marathon and she can run much faster than me, but she was by my side the whole time, cheering me on and we crossed the finish line together.  The Pilot finished in 1:41!!  We passed him during an out and back portion of the race and it gave me a smile for miles!

Hopefully, you've noticed the name change on the blog.  I realized if I wanted to increase readership, titling my blog "I don't know what I'm doing" probably was not the way to get people to stop by and check it out.  I am also really going to start chronicling on three major areas of my life.  First up, follow along as I finish up my masters degree and transition into the real world of therapy!  Second, continue to watch me run as a means to remain healthy.  I am also trying to lose weight but I do not know if this will turn into a daily food blog like so many of the blogs featured in my blog roll.  Lastly,  I will post (sometimes) about what is going on in my life as me and the Pilot rediscover our Catholic faith together.  RCIA anyone?

If you start to like what you see going on around here, please comment and spread my name throughout the blogworld!

No comments: