- I woke up a little bit before my alarm and was able to roll over and cuddle with the Pilot for a couple special minutes.
- When my alarm finally went off, I was able to get out of bed well rested and actually ready to start the day.
- I was on time!!!
- I walked into the morning sunshine and warmth, wearing flip flops, over sized sunglasses and clutching a large cup of coffee.
- The girls I babysit for mistaking the Pink song that started playing on the radio for one performed by Hannah Montana or iCarly.
- My therapist miraculously having an appointment available for a much needed, emergency visit.
- The Pilot inviting me to spend the night with him.
- The Pilot getting off of work early.
- Taking advantage of the nice weather by grilling burgers and eating outside with the Pilot.
- Biggest Loser Tuesday
- Reading my unexpectedly enjoyable Chicken Soup for the Catholic Soul book.
- Skipping my run, just cuz!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
My cinco de Mayo- no alcohol included
Yesterday was the kind of day that unfolded perfectly. And that was exactly what I needed after an extremely eventful and emotionally charged weekend.