Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My cinco de Mayo- no alcohol included

Yesterday was the kind of day that unfolded perfectly. And that was exactly what I needed after an extremely eventful and emotionally charged weekend.
  • I woke up a little bit before my alarm and was able to roll over and cuddle with the Pilot for a couple special minutes.
  • When my alarm finally went off, I was able to get out of bed well rested and actually ready to start the day.
  • I was on time!!!
  • I walked into the morning sunshine and warmth, wearing flip flops, over sized sunglasses and clutching a large cup of coffee.
  • The girls I babysit for mistaking the Pink song that started playing on the radio for one performed by Hannah Montana or iCarly.
  • My therapist miraculously having an appointment available for a much needed, emergency visit.
  • The Pilot inviting me to spend the night with him.
  • The Pilot getting off of work early.
  • Taking advantage of the nice weather by grilling burgers and eating outside with the Pilot.
  • Biggest Loser Tuesday
  • Reading my unexpectedly enjoyable Chicken Soup for the Catholic Soul book.
  • Skipping my run, just cuz!

No comments: