I have just wrapped up what can only be described as one of the best summers of my life and here are the...
TOP 20 REASONS
20. Buying my bike
19. Making major life decisions (the details of which are to be disclosed in an upcoming blog)
18. Kane County Cougars game
17. Eating as many lunch and dinners outside as possible
16. The parks, pools. and bike paths in St. Charles
15. Pirates vs. Brewers game
14. Great America
13. Plain White T's concert and dinner at Taste of Chicago
12. Cubs game and wild times at the local park ;-)
11. Lincoln Park Zoo/Conservatory
10. Bottles of champagne at Marche and wide-eyed wonderment at Kooza
9. Dinner at Wildfire wearing my favorite "little black dress" and the "Cupid Has A Heart On" show
8. Maroon 5, Sara Bareilles and Counting Crows concert
7. Watching the Pilot run the 10k Nike Human Race and the Fall Out Boy concert
6. Discovering that I can run and setting my first 5k goal
5. Sara and Jerry's wedding
4. Jimmy Buffett concert
3. The Signature Lounge
2. Jersey Boys, nachos at Rock Bottom and dinner at India House
1. Meeting the Pilot
The Pilot's Top 3? The Cubs game, Kooza and Jersey Boys.
It is time to see what activities the fall has to offer.