Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy

Most of my blogs seem to contain unhappy content, which is an unfortunate scenario because I am surprisingly content with my life right now.

At this moment on this day, to me happiness is:
  • GR checking my blog daily
  • Sipping wine
  • My new (fuel-efficient) car
  • Planning California road trips
  • Another Cubs win
  • ALL my new clothes
  • Summer sunshine
  • Not studying
  • Being friends with Benny-Boo
  • My new computer with Windows Vista
  • Karaoke nights at The Spot
  • Having plans with my friends
  • Reading "the classics"
  • Going on dates
  • My new phone with Windows Mobile
  • Eating lunch or dinner outside
  • Megan always answering the phone, "hey friend, how are you?"
  • No pop of coffee for 3 months (which is half-way to my goal)
  • Obama becoming the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party
  • Not having financial difficulties
  • Cuddling
  • Being treated like a princess
  • Laughing at Poison's jokes
  • Alyssa's non-judgemental and unconditional love for me
  • Being able to sleep at night without the help of Ambien
  • Viva La Vida
  • Hearing the girls I babysit for laugh
  • Pillow talk
  • Receiving text messages that convey (in-directly) that I am being thought about
  • Invitations to Fox Lake
  • Sleeping in a king bed
  • Having an honest relationship
  • Having DTR (define the relationship) talks

1 comment:

GinaRose said...

I'm still checking! And I LOVE Viva la Vida! The album is fantastic...I'm not sure if it falls into the 'I already like 3 songs' rule, but it should - you'll love it :)